Saturday 22 March 2014

Katie Mullally

This week I accompanied my mum down to the Country Living Fair in London where she was showcasing her lovely waistcoats.  I haven't been down in London since November and was starting to have withdrawal symptoms, so it was nice to be back for a week.  The Country Living Fair is quite a big event and there are lots and lots of stalls selling many different things.

This is where I discovered Katie Mullally, a British based jewellery designer.  To say my sister, mum and myself were obsessing over her designs is an understatement.  They are beautifully crafted and completely unique with a mix and match formula allowing you to layer with other pieces.  I love the idea of buying one of her longer chain necklaces and adding little charms to make it more special and individual to you.  We came away with three pieces and I absolutely love mine!  It's not very often you find something that's original and so different from everything else on the high street so I strongly recommend you take a look at Katie's website, you won't be disappointed.

All Katie's pieces are Hallmarked sterling silver which is an indication of the purity of the metal.  She also has a range of gold plated silver.

http://www.katiemullally.co.uk

 
                 



 





"Look after a piece of Katie Mullally jewellery and it will last forever"
- Katie Mullally

Alice xox

No comments:

Post a Comment