Friday 16 May 2014

My go to Highlighter's

Summer Glow



The last few days have been a breath of fresh air, the sun has been shining high in the sky and I finally feel ready for summer.  I'ts amazing how many freckles a little bit of sunshine can bring out.  Summer is all about looking fresh, radiant and glowing and nothing achieves this more than a little highlighter to help you along the way. 
 Here are my currents favourites, enjoy!

Diorskin Nude Tan
I'd like to start by introducing a highlighter that I only discovered this week, Diorskin Nude Tan Transat Edition Highlighter (a mouthfull I know).  I discovered this while inquiring about Dior Amber diamonds which much to my dismay has been discontinued.  I was recommended this as an alternative and instantly fell in love.  Finely milled in a beautiful golden hue this powder allows for a soft natural glow or high shine, whichever you prefer.  It comes in a velvet pouch and gorgeous silver compact which includes a mirror and kabuki brush.  This highlighter is a staple product for summer, although get it quick as I believe it is limited edition and could sell out fairly quickly.




Topshop Glowstick- Play Up
I've recently become a fan of Topshop's makeup range, some of their products are really quite good and i love the packaging everything comes in.  Their glowstick highlighter is a great alternative to those high end luxury brands and is a fraction of the price.  This light reflecting highlighter is easy to blend and glides onto the skin effortlessly creating a subtle golden glow.



Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone
This is a fantastic multipurpose highlighter that can be used instead of a primer or mixed in with your moisturiser or foundation.  It can also be used on its own to highlight specific such as the cheek bone or brow bone.  Available in four shades this liquid formula creates a soft natural glow to the skin.  Perfect for taking on holiday and mixing in with a little tinted moisturiser to instantly enhance your skin and achieve a soft dewy complexion.



Where to apply highlighter
Cheek bone
Brow bone
Down the centre of the nose
Temples
Cupids bow
Corner of the eyes

Top Tip
Apply highlighter to your decolletage (accross the collarbone) just where the sun would naturally hit to create a beautiful radiant and healthy glow.

Alice xox





No comments:

Post a Comment