Sunday 25 May 2014

Brown Smoky Eyeshadow

I thought I would quickly share with you my 'Go to' Makeup look.  I tend to gravitate towards a brown smokey eye and dark plum lipstick and I would wear this during the day or in the evening (I like a bold daytime look).  I love to do my makeup, It's my favourite part of getting ready whether i'm just going to the shops or on a night out.




Eyes

MAC paint pot in 'Quite Natural'
I smudge this all over my lid using my fingers

Rimmel 'Master Smoky' eye crayon in brown
I use this to line the inside of my eyes along my water line and also apply it along the top of my lashline and under my lower lash line. I then smudge it out using my MAC 217 brush.

Smashbox 'Full Exposure' Eyeshadow Palette.
I use the lighter brown shade from this palette and sweep it all over my eye lid.
I then use the darker brown shade in the outer corner of my eye to create the smokey effect.


Lips

Tom Ford 'Bruised Plum' 
Or
MAC 'Rebel'


Alice xox







No comments:

Post a Comment