Wednesday 6 August 2014

Liz Earl Skincare

Skincare is something that more and more people are taking an interest in and for anyone new to it, it can be hard to know what to buy.  There are so many different brands offering different results and all at varying prices.  I have tried numerous brands over the years and am always on the look out for something new.  Like many, I take an interest in looking after my skin but don't want to spend a fortune doing so.  

I discovered Liz Earl about a year ago and have recently re purchased a few of their products.  Using all natural ingredients, Liz Earl is affordable, simple and more importantly actually works.  My skin type is oily, so upon recommendation by an extremely helpful and knowledgeable rep in John Lewis I was able to tailor the products to my skin type.  




Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser £14.50 100ml

If you are trying Liz Earl for the first time, this is a must have.  Suitable for all skin types, this award winning cleanser is a  rich creamy formula that you massage into the face.  This is then removed with a muslin cloth (your receive two with your purchase) that has been soaked in hot water.  I absolutely love this cleanser, it leaves my skin feeling soft and thoroughly cleansed. 



Skin Repair Light Moisturiser £19.25 50ml

This moisturiser is suitable for combination, oily or problem skin.  It is light and gentle and doesn't leave an oily residue on the skin.  I never skip moisturising my skin, even if you have oily skin I would recommend always doing this step.


Gentle Face Exfoliator £14 70ml

I use a face scrub at least twice a week however in the past I've found that most scrubs are either too harsh or too gentle.  This scrub is the perfect balance.  The exfoliator contains fine jojoba beads that gently buff away dead skin cells.  It also contains eucalyptus oil, almond oil and cocoa butter to keep skin moisturised at the same time.


Deep Cleansing Mask £14.50 75ml

This clay mask contains naturally ingredients that help to draw out impurities.  I use this at least twice a week after my face scrub.  It contains green clay, manuka honey and rose scented geranium and comes with two sponges.





If you try any of these products go for the Hot Cloth Cleanser.

Head to the Liz Earl website to find out what products will work for you.

Alice xox








No comments:

Post a Comment