Tuesday 5 August 2014

Tom Ford eyeshadow pallet Cognac Sable

Cognac Sable Tom Ford

My product of the month has to be the Tom Ford eyeshadow pallet in 'Cognac Sable'.  This product is one of Tom Ford's best selling eyeshadow pallets and I can see why.  To start with, it comes in the most beautiful, luxurious packaging that includes a mirror, mini brushes and suede pouch.  The actual product itself consists or 4 eye shadows, two of which have a lovely satin finish, one a shimmer and the final being a gorgeous celestial glitter. 

This product is definitely versatile and can easily achieve that day to nighttime look that many love. 

Being a luxury brand Tom Ford is more expensive than most however is you feel like treating yourself I promise you won't be disappointed.

I think these colours will look great for Autumn/ Winter paired with a burgundy or dark plum lip.  For summer I would wear this with a coral or peachy nude lip.









Alice xox

No comments:

Post a Comment